OMF GUYS THERE WAS A STARBUG PLAYSET.
I had no idea.
I’m not sure why, but as much as I loved little things growing up (I was making things for my dollhouse well past ‘kid’ age) I’m not into geek toys now at all. The little model Normandy is the only one I’ve ever craved, and I’ve managed to resist it. But now the sheer ridiculousness of a Red Dwarf playset is calling to me.
wadebramwilson said: Write 10 cool facts about yourself then pass this along to 10 of your favorite followers! (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
Sorry this is late :D
1. I have just returned from one of the best summers of my life where I taught English in Hong King for 6 weeks and made some absolutely amazing friends and then travelled round some of Japan for 9 days.
2. Because of this I am now extremely jet lagged.
3. While I was in Japan I did the classic thing of almost getting sprayed in the face by a bidet because I couldn’t find the right button to flush the toilet. Awks.
4. Being relatively short and curvy people don’t expect this of me, but I am a first degree black belt in taekwondo.
5. I also began to learn kendo this year at university.
6. I am doing the costume design for an amateur production of His Dark Materials at my university next term.
7. I turn 21 on the 17th of September this year.
8. I have extremely vivid dreams - ALL THE TIME. It’s quite annoying actually.
9. I would love to write and draw a webcomic one day - or just draw and someone else write… Teamwork! :)
10. I graduate next year. Scary times.